Arcoweld Arcomig 3in1, 200 AMP KIT
Arcomig 3in1, 200 AMP KIT, Power Source KIT
Part No: OFFER7-MIG200-KIT
Arcomig 200 is composed of the inverter MIG welder power supply with invariable voltage output external characteristics manufactured with advanced IGBT inverter technology designed by Arcoweld.
The features of this machine are as follows:
- 1GBT inverter technology, current control, high quality, stable performance.
- Closed feedback circuit, invariable voltage output, great ability to balance voltage up to ±15%.
- Electron reactor control, stable welding, little splash, deep molten pool, excellent welding bead shaping.
- Welding voltage can be pre-set, and the voltmeter displays the pre-set voltage value when not welding.
- Both welding current and welding voltage can be observed at the same time.
- Burnback time is adjustable.
- Slow wire feeding during arc starting, remove the melting ball after welding, a reliable arc starting.
- Wire feeding part is separated from the welding machine, wide welding operation range.
- Small-sized, light-weighed, easy to operate, economical, practical.
- Arcomig 3in1, 200 AMP KIT, Power Source KIT
- Earth Clamp 300AMP with 1.5mtr cable 25mm
- Italian Type Electrode Holder 200AMP, 2mtr
- Binzel Mig Torch MB15, 150Amp, 3m, Euro
- Operating Manual
- BONUS 5KG ArcoShield 710-GS - Diameter 0.8mm
- Power Source Dimensions: L 445mm x W 170mm x H 290mm
- Power Source Mass: 10KG
- Cooling: Fan Cooled
- Welder Type: Stick and Lift TIG Multi Process Inverter Power Source
- Australian Standard: AS 60974.1-2006 / IEC 60974-1
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 240V±10%/ 1Phase
- Nominal Supply Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Welding Current Range: 10 – 200 A
- 10Amp Australia Plug
- Protection Class: IP23S
|Unit Of Measure||kg|