Arcoweld Solid Wire - ArcoBrite 307Si GTAW / GMAW Stainless
Arcoweld – ArcoBrite 307Si GTAW / GMAW Stainless
Solid wire, Gas Shielded
- TIG Diameter 1.6mm 5kg pack - Part No: ABR-307SI-1.6-P5
- TIG Diameter 2.4mm 5kg pack - Part No: ABR-307SI-2.4-P5
- MIG Diameter 0.9mm 15kg spool - Part No: ABR-307SI-0.9-SP15
- MIG Diameter 1.2mm 15kg spool - Part No: ABR-307SI-1.2-SP15
- MIG Diameter 1.2mm 250kg drum pack - Part No: ABR-307SI-1.2-PK250
ArcoBrite is a Family of Exotic welding wires available in flux core & solid – FCAW/GMAW/GTAW
ArcoBrite 307Si solid welding wire deposits an Austenitic stainless-steel weld metal with low carbon content.
Used for dissimilar welding applications including the welding of mild, stainless, hardenable and armour steels to themselves or each other. Also suitable for welding or build-up of 13%Mn Hadfield steel.
Excellent for buffer layers on listed steels also cast-iron base materials prior to hardfacing.
When used as a buffer layer, the deposited weld metal will work-harden to moderate levels if the ‘in-service’ conditions are appropriate. Ideal for repair welding rail components, e.g. frogs, crossings, alloy rails. Often without the need to preheat. Used as an intermediate or buffer layer when weld reclaiming and hardfacing crusher components and earthmoving equipment.
GAS SHIELDING REQUIRED
|Unit Of Measure||ea|