Bohler Stick Electrode - AVESTA 309L MMAW
Bohler Welding - Avesta 309L MMAW
Stick electrode, Rutile, High-alloyed, Chemical resistant
- Diameter 2.5mm 3.63kg carton - Part No: BOH-309L-2.5-79926
- Diameter 2.5mm 3.2kg carton - Part No: BOH-309L-2.5-81461
- Diameter 3.2mm 4.1kg carton - Part No: BOH-309L-3.2-79927
- Diameter 3.2mm 4.3kg carton - Part No: BOH-309L-3.2-81462
- Diameter 4.0mm 5.4kg carton - Part No: BOH-309L-4.0-79929
- Diameter 4.0mm 4.1kg carton - Part No: BOH-309L-4.0-82978
Avesta 309L is a high-alloy low carbon electrode designed for welding dissimilar joints between stainless and mild or low-alloy steels. The electrode is well suited as a buffer layer when overlay welding on mild steels, providing an 18 Cr 8 Ni deposit from the first layer. Avesta 309L can also be used for welding some high-temperature steels, such as 1.4833/ASTM 309S. Corrosion resistance: Superior to 308L. When used for overlay welding on mild steel a corrosion resistance equivalent to that of 1.4301/ASTM 304 is obtained already in the first layer.
High-alloy low carbon electrode for surfacing unalloyed steel, joint welding molybdenum-alloyed stainless steel to unalloyed steel and for welding clad material.
|WIRE TYPE||STICK ELECTRODE|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|