Ejendals Jalas Style 8214 - Flame Retardant Sock
EJENDALS - JALAS Style 8214 - Flame Retardant Sock
If your work environment involves naked flames or hot surfaces, total body protection is necessary to reduce the risks of serious injury. The Ejendals Jalas 8214 Flame Retardant Socks have been developed with a heat-resistant aramid construction, making them ideal for various fire-risk environments.
- UK Shoe Size Range: 3.5 - 12.5
- Supplied as a pair
Uses of the Jalas 8214 Flame Retardant Socks
The Jalas 8214 Flame Retardant Socks are able to withstand welding sparks and grinding splash, making them ideal for industrial welding environments.
Typical applications and industries include:
- Hot work
Features of the Ejendals Jalas 8214 Flame Retardant Socks
- Feature antibacterial fibres that counteract odour and wick moisture
- Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time
- Made with Lenzing FR flame-retardant viscose fibres
- Machine washable at 40°C to reduce odour
- Prevent the risk of chafing and burn injuries
The Jalas 8214 Socks are made with Lenzig FR flame-retardant viscose fibres. The flame retardant is encapsulated within the fibre, which means that is cannot be washed or worn away. In many fireproof textiles, the flame retardant is added retroactively, making it not permanent, but this is not the case with the Jalas 8214 Flame Retardant Socks, which provide permanent protection.
Sizing of the Jalas 8214 Flame Retardant Socks
The Jalas 8214 Flame Retardant Socks are available in five standard sock sizes that should fit most people.
UK SHOE SIZE
EU SHOE SIZE
|Size 3.5 - 5||Size 36 - 38|
|Size 6 - 7.5||Size 39 - 41|
|Size 8.5 - 9||Size 42 - 43|
|Size 10 - 10.5||Size 44 - 45|
|Size 11.5 - 12.5||Size 46 - 47|
- Material: Aramid, beech, elastane, Lenzig FR, polyester
- Material Specification: Modal (60%), para-aramid (26%), polyester (11%), elastane (3%)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|